Saturday, August 05, 2006

Well, here I am again. Yesterday was pretty uneventful, but I found a way to tolerate it! It was 'Treat Day" at work in honor of my first week at work. I did alot of reading manuals again. I also got to do some shadowing w/ Machelle at work. She's pretty funny.

After work, I figured I would keep w/ my tradition of hanging out w/ friends/coworkers after work. I had to wait FOREVER before Jeff would finally get off work since he is a programmer kinda guy he thinks he has to stay late all the time. Ha ha. We went down and had some supper w/ another guy from work. My old buddy Dusty showed up w/ Liza and Mike and his sister showed up too. Dusty's dad showed up to. All in all it was a good way to end the week.

We even got to see the ghetto car again drivin around w/ the plywood wing and ground effects!

Then I came home and watch Spider Man 2 and went to bed.

I am kinda pumped about the wedding tomorrow cause I will get to see my friends from USD again. I know it's only been a week, but it feels like forever (especially for Dirk and Jamie since I saw them daily and now I haven't seen them at all). But, we'll see. It could be the worst day ever as well! Ha ha!

Only time will tell.

Until next time,

Hafner OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home