Monday, August 07, 2006

Ok, it's taken me a day to make one post for the entire weekend. I've been recouperating. I am not going to get into the details of the weekend, or the wedding, or any other events. I am just going to say that the wedding was fun...15mins of pure nuptial bliss, followed by a awesome meal, I got to hang out w/ my friends from USD, and then the dance followed. I had a great time, made some great memories. Congrats Heidi and Nathan!

I came home on Sunday and met up with Dirk and Jamie at Cabela's for awhile. Then when I left cause they said they were going home, I was leaving Cabela's and started to turn south on highway 37 thinking that I was going back to Vermillion as well. Didn't realize it until about 1/4 mile later and then turned around and went home....NORTH of town.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing at home. I talked to my buddy Clint that lives in Yankton yet. Who *says* he is gonna come up here sometime soon once he has a car he can trust to make it to Mitchell.

Work today was pretty uneventful, but I had a bunch of busy work so the day flew bye. I got to shadow another of my co-workers today too.

I had to take the Silver Bullet to the shop today to have the body work done on it. Finally I will have the scratches removed and it will look like new again! The guy said it should be done by the end of the week. They gave me a nice loaner car too. At least when compared to my experiences in the past. It is a tan '05 Ford Taurus, fully loaded. Not as sporty as my car, but it is comfortable and better than the beasts that Rasmussen Motors always gave me in Vermilion.

Jeff, Carl, I, and maybe some others are probably going to Talladega Nights tomorrow for cheap movie night. So that should be fun. Then on Wednesday we are going to Wing Night in Madison. That should be fun as well since I haven't been back there for about 2 years.

Alright, That's all,

Hafner OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home