Thursday, August 10, 2006

So today I will recap yesterday and today. So work wasn't too exhausting yesterday. Just busy work. Made the day go by faster. Then right after work Carl, Jeff and I went to Madison to taste the delectible wings! They were JUST like I remember them. Covered in sauce, just warm enough to enjoy with your fingers and they brought me a cup of the Gold Feaver sauce for dippin' my curly fries in. JUST like I always like it! I got to see my buddies, Dusty, Jason and his gf Beaner, Miles, Bobby, Jung, and Phil. It was a good time! Pictures of the event are soon to come once Miles emails them to me....

Today I spent the whole day in a training class for the application that I support. It was pretty educational. Then I got off work and came home. I found out today that Clinton became a new father today. Congrats Clinton and Michelle! I got home and mom was not in the best of mood. I guess she's been stressed, I just wish she didn't think to take it out on everyone else. Not really fair. Dad decided that in his computer wisdom, that by unplugging the router that it would fix the problem with mom not being able to print. Those years of networking and printing experience paid off....NOT. So I had to go and fix the problem. Turned out mom's computer just needed to be restarted. So yeah, I am hoping that the night ends quietly and that mom's vacation (Friday and next Monday) will calm her down to normal levels.

Wish me luck,

Hafner OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home